Tuesday 26 July 2011

About Turn

This time three nights ago, I was sitting beside a hospital bed signing the consent forms to allow doctors to insert a line into my daughter's head to measure intracranial pressure. Tonight, I am sitting in our new tent mansion listening to the distant voices of Guides singing a rattling round of Tzena Tzena, watching my two girls sleeping peacefully in a nest of blankets and lilos, and my biggest current problem is where I left my thick blue fleece and whether my thinner blue sweatshirt will be warm enough tonight.

Life is, at times, extraordinarily good.

Tia

8 comments:

Fiona said...

So glad you made it, it looks beautiful! Where is that?

pippinsmum said...

Lovely news, have a good camp.

Sara said...

Glad all is well. Enjoy your night under the stars. Xxx

doorless said...

Looks so peaceful and lovely. Have a great time and I hope you keep warm!

weavers&whatnot said...

Hurrah! Praying for a wonderful and incident-free time!

Tina said...

God is good. Sending all our love and surrounding you in prayer.

Yvonne said...

Have a lovely time.

Order and Chaos said...

Have a lovely time, glad that tLP is having fun with you xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin