Saturday 3 November 2007

Fizz Bang Whizz Pop Fit Fit Fit!

Remember, Remember, the 5th of November, the Gunpowder Treason Plot. I see no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot. Penny for the Guy anyone?

Poor old Guy.

And poor old us. We've had fireworks constantly since about half past four this afternoon and every bang sends Mog into another seizure. Given that the seizures rock her body and pull at the new metalwork in her hips, this sends her into spasm, and we're back somewhere close to where we were just one week post op.
Little Fish seems to be sleeping through it all - I'm guessing the noise from her Nippy masks most of it - perhaps I should transport her, Nippy and all, to the foot of Mog's bed?

Meanwhile I'll turn up the music for her, Norah Jones seems to solve a fair few of her problems.

Tia

1 comment:

Miralee Ferrell said...

Hi Tia,

Thank you for entering my book drawing for my book, The Other Daughter on my Fall bloggy give away. I'm sorry you didn't win (Karen Chen did) but I hope you'll visit my web site and read the opening scene of my book. Or, you can go to this link at amazon and read the first 7 pages:

http://www.amazon.com/Other-Daughter-Novel-Miralee-Ferrell/dp/0825426596/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-0153531-6752065?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193587591&sr=8-1

If you can't get it to work, just type in my name in Amazon, then click on my book and follow the link to the excerpt.

I'd love to keep you on my mailing list to update you on the second book in the series when it comes out a year from now....but if you'd rather not, please let me know. Also, check back on my web site or blog from time to time for more drawings....and my blog has great marriage advice and articles for the family, too.

Thanks again for taking the time to enter my drawing, I appreciate it and hope you'll still consider buying my book!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin