Monday 31 March 2008

Countdown

7 days to go
6 passports located (3 expired ones and 3 current ones)
5 days' worth of Disney passes printed off and ready to be claimed
4 plane tickets sitting with the passports
3 sets of hold baggage beginning to be sorted
2 matching sunhats neatly folded
1 tired mother still nowhere near sorted!

I found the missing passport, this is good. On the other hand, so far, I have not organised any dollars, I have not arranged to pick up Mog's nappies, and I keep forgetting to buy a slow release fish food stick thing. I tried to collect our letters of medical necessity today (to allow us to take drugs, ventilator, food pump, etc., onto the plane), and despite the receptionist being able to see them in the system she could not find them in the office. So I need to go back and do that tomorrow. Hopefully coinciding it with a nappy collection time.

I have lost Mog's swimming costume. She has been borrowing Little Fish's swimming costume, but unfortunately tomorrow they both need costumes at the same time. For some reason I appear to have an ancient Barbie costume which may fit one of them; hideous but better than nudity in the school pool.

The van has been fixed and is now running beautifully. 12 month's tax, MOT, service and a new clutch. It would probably be a good time to sell it. But it's definitely not a good time to buy a replacement.

And I, I have found the best ever recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I'm not sure yet whether this is a good or a bad thing, so I'll just say, it tastes just as good uncooked as cooked, and beats anything else I've tried in the "vanilla cookie with chocolate chips in it" line hands down.

On which note, it is late, I've been swimming with the Guides, so I am going to grab a cookie and head to bed. Night!
Tia

1 comment:

MOM2_4 said...

Things are coming together - WooHoo! The tired mommy will get sorted before boarding time... the cookies will help!!

BTW, Will you share the recipe?

Hugs & Prayers,
Laura

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin