Monday 5 May 2008

I'm a winner!

Thank you, Little Jenny Wren. Little Jenny Wren makes the most beautiful little dolls (amongst other things). We had one which we all fell in love with, and when we accidentally left her behind at a service station, Jenny kindly agreed to make another to the same specifications, all whilst her daughter was recovering from a nasty illness.
Little Fish is rather fond - here's a photograph from last weekend, when she was giving "Baby" a turn on the roundabout. I'd take a better photo but I can't find the battery charger. Or the spare battery - I know I had both in Florida and I'm sure I've seen one since. Somewhere.

Jenny herself says I don't have a present organised but I will think of something, perhaps a little quilt, that would be fun. Can't wait to see what it will be!

For now though all is quiet except the gentle rattle and hum of Little Fish's Nippy, so I shall take myself off to bed. I leave you with a random thought - one piece of junk mail made its way past my filter this afternoon and contained nothing but the following line "Your anaconda will finally be deemed swamp thing" together with an URL. It's an intriguing thought, but I'm not sure I'll be clicking on the link!

Tia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin