Friday 1 August 2008

Communication

Can be a good thing. Today Little Fish decided to let me know why she won't go anywhere near the pigeons in the town centre "Bird might bite me Mummy". Now I'd love to know where she got that idea from, but at least it's a start in knowing why she doesn't like them.

Can be a frustrating thing. Two telephone messages from people making appointments to see us in the days next week when we are away.

And can be a dangerous thing. I've just got my sticky mitts on a mobile broadband thingy wotsit. Now if I can work out the technical stuff a bit more effectively than I can the terminology it's just possible that you'll be inflicted with treated to posts from our coming holidays, not just after them.

Tia.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

M just bought one of those mobile broadband thingys..so any questions just knock on his door!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin