Tuesday 8 December 2009

Red Letter Day

It probably doesn't come as a surprise to those of you who don't know us in person that Little Fish's Christian name is not, in fact, Little Fish. Maintaining the illusion of some kind of privacy, I'll reveal it begins with an A. Which makes this rather jolly precious:
She came home from school today, asked for paper and pen, and practiced her writing on the back of an envelope. Normally the only differentiation between her writing and her drawing is that her writing is a long jagged line whereas her drawing is a big wide scribble. Would it be wrong to frame the tatty envelope?

Gotcha looked on approvinglybefore having a very loopy half hour. He's got a thing about feet; if I walk around barefoot he'll munch my toes, running behind and in front and between my legs (generally all at the same time) chewing toes and nipping my ankles until I give up and either feed him or put shoes on. This evening he decided toes weren't exciting enough and went for the fly of my jeans instead. Repeatedly. Ouch!

It's nice he's getting friendlier I suppose...
Tia

6 comments:

Swift said...

That is great! Go LF!

Order and Chaos said...

You go LF - here's to you. Well done on that beautiful writing.

And no Tia - it would NOT be wrong to frame it.

Tina said...

Deffinitely frame the envelope!
Great writing LF

lol on the flies!

Anonymous said...

I also think you should frame the envelope, it is great writing Little Fish!

Carolyn

Doorless said...

That is awesome LF . Definately frame it!

Anonymous said...

Ah well done Little Fish - fab writing! (just remember to practise on paper though,Mummy won't be able to frame any more examples if they're on the wall :D)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin