Tuesday 19 February 2013

Random bits.

Miss Mog is asleep. Without Chloral Hydrate, for the first time in a while. However, as she has had Buscopan, Diazepam, paracetamol and ibuprofen, in addition to her eight regular evening meds, I'm not sure this counts as entirely natural sleep. It is peaceful though.

Very excited to go to Guides, but very very distressed before we got there and for the hour we stayed there. Home, and a sweet smile to show off her rather stunning Chinese pyjamas before bed, more distress and then, suddenly, the magic correct position was found and she was asleep. I'm hoping it's a more successful and lasting magic positioning point than the last few nights; three hourly turns get old fast.

TLP needed a haircut. The before picture is below, together with her revenge for it. We were all set to find a hairdresser, but she decided she didn't want to leave the house. Except to get fish and chips. Amazingly, she doesn't seem too upset with the result.

We've had half term, and all survived. If you can ignore the screaming, and I think I might be getting worryingly good at that. The ignoring, not the screaming. Perhaps I should try the screaming.

I'm tired.
Tia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tia - you're famous! This wasnt me posting but i do read your blog weekly having found it on special kids forums a few years ago!
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/1688622-Which-websites-do-you-check-everyday

Alesha said...

LOVE the pics!!!

:D

So...is there an "after" pic for tLP?

Alesha

Sara x said...

We are on half term here now we are also in week 4 of soduim Valporate behaviour hell. Please tell me again that I love my job because I'm so very tired of it at the moment. Or any be I'm just so very very tired xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin