I could have a lovely long deep wallow in the pool of the poor pitiful meeeee. But ultimately it's boring to listen to and depressing to list.
So, instead, here's our list of good things from today.
- I've just come back from Guides and didn't feel the need to shout at any of them for anything.
- All three children are asleep.
- Our bus is on its way, even if it's delayed.
- The final bits of the care package for the other two are sorted so I really can just
worry about Little Fish's opfocus on Little Fish.
- Our friends found out today they will definitely be able to come on holiday with us next month, so we will be spending a week together at the Wheelabout.
- Our sitter was not phased by the idea of caring for a particularly sick child, brought her own iron with her, and left me with this as well as three sleeping children.