Sunday 3 May 2009

Blanket

Remember this?

Life, and a small boy, got in the way for a bit, but finally this afternoon we finished turning it into this. Nice and sort and snuggly and lined with sheepskin.

And after weeks of "You making my blanket Mumma?" and lots of "It finished yet?" and a fair bit of "I can see it just touch it little bit?" I finally handed it over to her. And she said "Not now Mumma I bit busy" and dropped it on the floor and whizzed off to do other things. So then I killed her - do you think that was wrong?

Tia

9 comments:

Julie said...

It's lovely! Well done you!!
Ungrateful daughter lolol

MOM2_4 said...

It is so pretty!! You did a wonderful job. I'm sure LF will appreciate it when she's not so busy or as soon as someone else picks it up and wants to snuggle with it ;o)

Laura

sarah bess said...

whistling here! whit woo!

Trina and Jophie said...

Yay! You finished it! I love it girlie....Sounds just like her wouldn't you say? Little Toad :0)

Talk tonight.....

Hugs,
Trina and Jophie

Anonymous said...

She is such a toad! But it is gorgeous and she will not want to let go of it at night in a short time. Love what I can see of the photos.

Kx

Anonymous said...

kids! She is gonna be one fine teenager :-)
Its beautiful. I think Celyn is now wondering why her mum doesn't do such things...

Michelle said...

Oh how wonderfully fuzzy and nice. It will give her a good hug when she needs it.

Michelle & girls in USA

Doorless said...

Very lovely. Liked the pictures. How thoughtful.
Sounds like LF doesn't it! When she slows down it will be a favorite.
Got to love that kiddo.

mq, cb said...

LF clearly has moxy. What was she busy with?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin