Monday 17 December 2007

I write like a man

According to Gender Genie, that is. According to Hacker Factor's Gender Guesser I write like a man, unless I am writing formal writings, in which case I write like a Weak Man. Or possibly a European Male. Humph. According to the notes accompanying the analysis, men should not be offended if the results reveal they "write like a girl". Am I supposed to be complimented then, that I write like a man?

I wonder what makes my blog style masculine? It cannot possibly be the subject matter, surely?

So, fellow bloggers, test your own entries out (paste at least 500words from recent entries into the Gender Genie/Gender Guesser and see what comes up).

When you've done that, how about heading over to SnapShirts and try out their word cloud. Here's mine.
Pretty, isn't it?
Tia
ps. Why yes, this has indeed been a content-free posting.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Apparantly I write like a man too!
lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin