Friday 28 December 2007

Packing, packing, packing

I am shoehorning everything I can into our van. At the moment the mountains of necessities are all piled up in our kitchen and down the hallway to the front door. I haven't even begun to pack clothes yes.

Mog is quiet but seems ok. Little Fish is coughing merrily but since she always coughs her way through breakfast I'm not too worried. I slept really really well last night, with the result that this morning I am tired and not really in the mood to do anything at all.

Once we hit the road I'll find my motivation I am sure. Meanwhile I must keep on pack pack packing.

See you next week.
Tia

2 comments:

akconklin said...

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alesha

Normins said...

Hope you saw in 2008 in a slightly less dramatic way than last year! Happy new year to you and the girls xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin