Tuesday 29 January 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


I don't know if you can see the wording on this card, but I think it's excellent!
It says at the top "Woman with a past". In the middle "Woman with a future". And at the bottom "Woman with a present!". I love it.

I've shared some of my past with you, major life changes in the last 12 months.
My future is looking interesting too - tomorrow we are off to hospital so that Little Fish can have surgery. And before that we are in court to sort out some legal stuff.
And my present? Mum and Dad are coming over any minute with a large curry and a tape measure - Mum is going to help me make curtains for our new sunroom.

I may not be around and posting for a couple of days, but I will finish the giveaway draw when we are discharged from hospital.
Take care
Tia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. May you have many more and may God Bless you.
I will be praying for both Little Fish and you that all goes well and you can see the kind hand of the Lord in it.
Virginia

Anonymous said...

Tia,
Will be praying for Little Fish and you. Praying for comfort for both of you and quick healing for little fish.
Happy birthday
Virginia

Tina said...

Hope ou have had a good birthday. Will be thinking of ou and praying for you.
With Love
Tina

Normins said...

Happy Birthday! Thinking of you over the next few days xx

akconklin said...

Tia,

I wish you the happiest birthday EVER!!!!!!

Also, I'll be praying for Little Fish, and her upcoming surgery. I pray that all goes really smoothly with NO complications!

I pray that you are able to head home in record time with a healing baby girl by your side.

Much love and prayers,
Alesha

MOM2_4 said...

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday dear Tia... Happy birthday to you! And many more ;o)

Praying all goes well with the surgery and court stuff!

Hugs & Prayers,
Laura

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin