Monday 13 April 2020

Day 28

4 weeks done.

This is good.

Today, we achieved ironing. And I weeded yet more sycamore out of the garden. Frustrating that right when I am finally forced to take a real interest in sorting the garden myself, is just the same time as all garden centres are forced to close, and nurseries supplying them are composting all their plants as they cannot convert to detect sales and deliveries.

Oh well. We have seeds arriving at some point. And plug plants. And compost. Multiple deliveries from multiple suppliers, as they come into stock over the next few weeks and months. I can’t rememver what I’ve ordered now, so it’ll be a nice surprise when it comes

Meanwhile the fig is flourishing (so are the sycamores), and so are the children. Another day done. Something accomplished. Other things just survived. But we did, and we will continue to do so.
Thank

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin