Wednesday 15 April 2020

Day 29.5


Seriously grumpy teen inside drove me mostly outside again, and weeding and organising this big bed. New garden tools last week; a particularly viscious root bent fork and snapped trowel. I’ve not used shears to dig out roots before but so far, so strong. My chirpy friend on the fence appreciating the newly exposed soil dwellers; me, less so.

I now have identified gaps and spaces for new plants. A blackberry is being delivered on Friday; everything else must wait until May.

A Sainsbury’s delivery today, everything we asked for (and nearly an extra crate of someone else’s loo roll and potatoes), but worryingly, no new delivery slots available at this time. Back to checking at midnight until we find one. And these are the ways we shape our days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin