Wednesday 24 September 2008

It's been one of those days today.

I'm sure you know them all too well.

No, don't empty your sister's school bag.
No, leave the milk right where it is.
Close the 'fridge please.
Close the 'fridge right now.
NOW!!!!!

No, we do not eat yoghurt with our fingers.
No, you may not eat my dinner, here is yours.
No, we do not use forks either.

Don't pull the woof cat's tail.
Leave my paperwork alone, please.
Put that back.
Put that DOWN RIGHT NOW.

Stop
Stop.
STOP!
That was my foot, you must stop when I say stop.
Stop. STOP.
Right, out of the chair, please.

Please leave the water alone.
Leave the water alone
No, don't pull that
No, stop, ARGH OW OW OW!!

Sweetheart, I love you, you are very precious to me, but you need to just stop please. We'll find you something nice to do but NOT THAT.

Is it bed time yet?
Tia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin