Wednesday 5 March 2008

When the Bough Breaks

Ever wondered why a child might need to be fostered? Ever wondered what drives a family to leave a child at hospital? Ever wondered how it could be possible to love a child so much that you know you can't care for them yourself any more? And ever wondered what happens next?

Mog's mother had to make that decision.




Tia
for some reason I can't get my html to behave. Click on the little tiny box above my name and it'll take you to the Amazon site to buy her book. I recommend it.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Only just over half way through but there is so much love it hurts!
I recommend it too

Robyn said...

i finished it last night. not an easy journey for them all, understatement but happily ever after. xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin