Thursday 6 August 2009

New 'Puter

One fried laptop, one ancient desktop, and a newfound love for my iPhone and Mog's iPod. Plus a carer here who has banned me from saying anything bad about her on this blog tonight, but who happens to be in love with all things Mac. So please forgive the brevity of this post; I'm trying to feel my way around a totally completely different kind of a computer. And forgive the awfulness of the picture; we got home and then Little Fish used it to watch Charlie and Lola, and then C used it to play on Facebook and then suddenly it was very late indeed.

So far so good though...
Tia

5 comments:

Almost American said...

You bought a Mac? :-) Sounds like you'll have built-in tech support with your Mac-loving carer - and it won't be long till you're loving it too I hope!

Sarah said...

Excellent, macs are just the best!

My children love Photo Booth, I bet LF would as well!

Elinor said...

Agree totally. Macs are the best.

Michelle said...

Hopefully you will find your way around and be back to normal soon. I'll enjoy your blog if written on Mac or PC (I happen to like the PC's).

Jules said...

yay another convert!! They are the best!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin