Thursday 27 August 2009

That's better

Mog's wild ride.

Going against years of tradition, our big day out from camp was not
to somewhere outdoorsy, pretty, or historical. Instead we headed to
Paultons Park, swapping the thrills of wooding for rollercoasters and
highly packaged Fun.

Bacon rolls for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and now I'm sitting in
a carpark as another leader picks up fish and chips for 28. Minimal
cooking today and fat-soaked newspaper to light the fire with tomorrow
morning. Suits me!

Oh and the pirate ship? Mog's highlight. Sleep through most of the day
but giggle through the ride. Repeat as often as you can find people to
ride with you.

Tia

5 comments:

HennHouse said...

That does look (and sound) better!

What I wouldn't give for some good fish and chips some days. There is a pub here that makes some pretty good fish and chips, but nothing like I had when I was in England.

MOM2_4 said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

Everybody looks so well,absolutely blooming.You can`t beat fresh air-even British fresh air!Love the sound of the fish and chips!
Millgirl x

Elinor said...

Blummin' marvellous!

PMDPeter said...

I rode the Pirate ship at Wicksteed many years ago. I think my stomach is still there. Never again. Had to have several brandies after.
I dont know how Mog can do it more than once. - strange girl

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin