Sunday 1 June 2008

Even earlier musings

The advantage of having semi-nocturnal children is that they make sure you don't miss this:

For people who have clicked on that to see something pretty, forget it - it's the sounds you want. For anyone technically minded who is irritated by a sideways stationary video - feel free to explain to me how to record and attach a sound file, I'd be delighted!

Now Mog's sleeping again so I suppose I should follow suit. Roll on Tuesday and respite school.
Tia

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think we must have the same brainwaves going, I recorded the sounds of the morning birds about 3 days ago. Hummm...

Michelle & Emily

Robyn said...

who's the man in the background! lol

I love that sound....its one of the things i miss about having double glazing..:)!

Tia said...

The man in the background is one of our neighbours; I didn't hear that at the time!

Tia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin